In order to apply:
- please read the description of application process,
- prepare necessary application attachments,
- proceed with application form at the bottom of this page.
The registration is split into two registration rounds.
For the early bird round, we start accepting applications on February 12, 2018 and finish on March 31, 2018. The maximum number of participants that can be selectedin the early bird round is 15.
For the standard round, we start accepting applications on April 9, 2018 and finish on May 31, 2018.
Participants will be selected based on the quality of their application and documentation. The maximum overall number of selected participants is 25.
A further reduction in the fee is possible via a scholarship request. All European citizens are eligible to request a scholarship if they meet the condition of being active undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate students of a public or private university anywhere in the world. This scholarship will reduce the fee (both in the early bird round and the standard round) by 25% (standard fee to as low as CZK 12,750; early bird fee to as low as CZK 9,000).
The low cost of the Summer School is made possible by the generous sponsorship of our partners.
What is covered by the fee
- Educational program and materials
- Lecturers and organization
- All special events (such as field trip including transportation, a visit to the Telč chateau, a guided tour through the city of Telč, a wine tasting lecture, social events, barbecue party, workshops, etc.)
Full board and accommodation is offered to all candidates for the entire summer course for an additional charge of CZK 4,000 (EUR, USD). Accommodation is provided in beautiful, commodious 3 or 4 bedroom suites with air conditioning, bathrooms, and free wi-fi. The location is a former Jesuit College that has undergone major reconstruction and modernization to suit the needs of today’s students. And lectures take place in the same building—your maximum comfort is secured. Full board includes banquet breakfasts, soup, lunch with two meal options, and dinner.
Participants must cover travel arrangements to and from Telč, medical insurance, visa fees, or any other expenses on their own.
In order to apply for the Summer School, we need applicants to provide us with:
- A curriculum vitae containing:
- Personal data (name, surname, nationality, date and place of birth),
- Contact information (telephone, e-mail),
- Academic and Employment information (information about current and former studies, academic qualifications, current professional or academic position),
- Information about English language skills (ideally confirmed by a certificate),
- Other information of interest (publications list, research participations, internships etc.)
- Motivation letter (max. 500 words)